Parent Organization: Member Services
Preventative Dental Services
Weigel Health Center • (716) 878-6716
Hours: Monday 8AM to 3PM; Thursday 8AM to 5:30PM;
Tuesday & Wednesday hours begin at 8AM and end at 3PM or 5PM on alternating weeks.
The USG Dental Clinic provides low-cost basic dental services to activity fee-paying students at Buffalo State.
The clinic is staffed by Director Amy Roeder and other licensed dental professionals, as well as student volunteers who assist the professional staff.
- Dental Exam (including Bite-Wing X-ray) and Cleaning
- Teeth Bleaching
- For a cleaning and dental exam appointment, undergraduate students are charged $15; graduate students pay $25.
- Custom Tray Professional Bleaching is available for a $110 fee (added to the cleaning/exam fee).
- Professional Teeth Bleaching strips are available for a $50 fee (added to the cleaning/exam fee).
- Charges are subject to change
- Appointments are required for all services.
- There is a charge for missed appointments.
- Call the clinic during the hours listed above to make an appointment.
The Clinic is closed during the Summer Session, and the Winter and Spring Recesses.
1300 Elmwood Ave.
Buffalo , NY 14222